NEWSBOYS UNITED LAUNCH HISTORY-MAKING TOUR WITH STRING OF SELLOUTS
FIRST COMPANY MANAGEMENT ARTISTS
SET RECORD-BREAKING PACE
NASHVILLE, Tenn.—Brentwood, Tennessee-based First Company Management (FCM), one of Christian music’s leading full-service personal artist management firms, is celebrating multiple milestones this year. A Platinum® certification and top industry and radio airplay accolades headline a string of recent pacesetting achievements by FCM artists:
- The band's multi-week #1 single, “God’s Not Dead (Like A Lion),” was recently certified Platinum® by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- Newsboys were nominated for two 2015 Billboard Music Awards and are among the leading nominees at the K-LOVE Fan Awards.
- “We Believe,” the band’s biggest hit to date, is featured in the latest Pure Flix film, “Do You Believe?”
- Newsboys made their big screen acting debut in the 2014 Pure Flix blockbuster “God’s Not Dead," continuing its worldwide theatrical release this year.
- Sound of the Saints, the highly-anticipated FairTrade Services set from the two-time GRAMMY®-winning band, debuted at #1 on Billboard's Top Christian Albums chart following its May 4 release.
- The landmark project features the latest single “Move,” which was recently selected as the opening theme for the MLB Network’s “MLB Now.”
- "World Changers," also featured on Sound of the Saints, serves as the theme song for LifeWay's outreach program of the same name, which provides missions experiences for students in strategic cities around the country.
- The GRAMMY®-nominated Gotee singer/songwriter garnered his first #1 hit as an artist—and second as a writer—earlier this year. “Not Forgotten" (feat. TobyMac) topped Billboard’s Christian Hot AC/CHR singles chart for two consecutive weeks.
- Stevenson was recognized at the 2015 ASCAP Christian Music Awards as co-writer of “Speak Life,” recorded by TobyMac, and his own hit single, “Holding Nothing Back.” Both were among ASCAP’s most performed songs of the past year.
7eventh Time Down
- "Just Say Jesus," the BEC band’s recent smash hit, sustained a weekly presence on Christian radio charts for an entire year.
- “The One I’m Running To” was recently honored with a 2015 SESAC Christian Award.
- Invader (Deluxe Edition) reached #1 on Billboard’s Top Christian Albums chart last month.
- “Volcano" (feat. Jonathan Thulin) spent five weeks in the Top 10 on the Christian Hot AC/CHR chart.
- The Dream Records artist's “Dead Come To Life” (feat. Charmaine) and “Architecture” both topped the Christian Hot AC/CHR chart.
- Thulin's latest single, “Compass” (feat. Manwell Reyes), is currently a Top 5 Hot AC/CHR hit.
- The FairTrade Services band was honored with a 2015 SESAC Christian Award for their Top 20 single, "Here For A Reason."
- The country singer/songwriter’s "You Can Leave," from her debut recording, Good Memories, recently landed on Billboard’s Country Indicator and Music Row charts, and she is slated to release her sophomore recording later this year.
- Larsen has performed at the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas and The American Rodeo at Dallas' AT&T Stadium.